Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about five ways you can raise your personal standards, thereby improving your point of attraction. To access this episode, join LYL Premium.
Here’s my question to you: Do you think you need to raise your standards? You’ll soon find out!
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- The connection between your personal standards, your vibration, and your point of attraction
- Why complaining about work has consequences for other areas of your life
- What you attract when you gossip
- One way to create a life-changing shift around negative self-talk
- The personal standard I’ve upgraded in a big way that has me taking responsibility for my own feelings
- How thinking you know what’s best for others is low vibe—even when your intentions are good
“You’ve been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” —Louise Hay
LYL #049: “My happiness depends on me, so you’re off the hook.”
Law of Attraction Reading List
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.