Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about who is responsible for your happiness. To access this episode, join LYL Premium.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- The Abraham quote you will either love or hate about happiness
- The many meanings you can give to your husband coming home late and missing dinner
- The trap of I could be happy if only you would… that guarantees unhappiness
- How it feels when someone else makes their happiness dependent on you
- Why you don’t want to spend your precious life experience training others to make you happy
- What to do when you realize the many conditions you’ve been placing on how you feel
- What you need to demonstrate about happiness with everyone in your life
“Tell everyone you know: ‘My happiness depends on me, so you’re off the hook.’ And then demonstrate it. Be happy, no matter what they’re doing. Practice feeling good, no matter what. And before you know it, you will not give anyone else responsibility for the way you feel—and then, you’ll love them all. Because the only reason you don’t love them, is because you’re using them as your excuse not to feel good.” —Abraham
Law of Attraction Reading List
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.