Hi, I’m Jennifer. Nice to meet you!
Let’s start here: I never considered myself woo-woo. Far from it.
I’ve been more this type: Set goals, work hard, get stuff done, hustle and strive. Rinse and repeat.
Woo-woo stuff seemed flaky.
Which is why it came as a surprise when I became interested in (read: obsessed with) Law of Attraction. Believe me, Law of Attraction once seemed very woo-woo to me.
But I couldn’t set a goal right now to save my life.
Seriously. I’m all goaled out.
I’m into joy now. And it’s all because of Law of Attraction.
“Let your standard of success be your achievement of joy. For in the finding of joy, you are finding vibrational alignment with the resources of the Universe.”
I simply cannot hustle anymore. I will not effort and strive.
Instead, I’m about deliberately choosing my thoughts, aligning my energy with what I want, letting intuition guide me to inspired action, and attracting what I want into my life.
- I’m big on joy. Not To Do lists.
- I’m into inspired action. Not massive action and definitely not busyness.
- I’m all about flow and energy alignment, not shoulds and have tos.
Simply put, I’m into enjoying the journey. I play and work where it’s inspired and easy. In flow. Fun.
Here’s what I’ve noticed: The more I change my inner world, the more my outer world changes to reflect that. Since my obsession with all things Law of Attraction, I feel better and manifest what I want more easily. Super cool, right?
Of course, it can be the same for you.
In case you’re curious, I live in downtown Ann Arbor with my husband, Hans—who sometimes shows up in blog posts, like this one at the mall and this one at the hotel.
When I’m not coaching, podcasting, or writing, you’ll find me curled up with a good book, casting on to knit, doing fun LoA experiments, or otherwise scheming and dreaming. I love positive expectation, inspired action, reinvention stories, and not waiting for someday to be happy.
Now that you know more about who I am, I would love to help you use the Law of Attraction to manifest a life you love.
- As a life coach and Law of Attraction enthusiast, I offer schedule-as-you-want coaching. Coaching with me is a great way to raise your vibration.
- If self-study is more aligned for you, check out Manifest with Ease: Law of Attraction Simplified, thoughts: an LoA pattern, and How to Use the Emotional Scale.
- I created this email series to help you improve your point of attraction when it comes to all things abundance.
- One of the most fun things for me about Law of Attraction is experimenting. I created 31 Days of LoA: Tweak Your Vibration to share things I do to improve my vibration.
- I’m obsessed with all things LoA, and have put together a list of everything I’ve been reading.
- My highly rated podcast is Love Your Life + Law of Attraction. To access exclusive episodes and binge the 250+ episode archive, subscribe to the premium feed.
Thanks for stopping by. I’m really glad you’re here!
With love and appreciation,
P.S. If you’re new to Law of Attraction, you might want to start here.