I want to share 50 things I love about Law of Attraction.
These are in no particular order—just what easily came to mind as I reflected on what I’ve gained over the past year and 8 months because of my obsession with all things Law of Attraction.
Hopefully something on my list of 50 things will spark an opening for you. Perhaps you’ll find yourself thinking: Oh, I’d like that in my life too. Or, Oh, that’s interesting. I’m curious about that one.
So here we go!
- It makes me feel empowered knowing I create my reality.
- Law of Attraction has helped me clarify what I want—and what I want to feel. Before I was always chasing goals, hoping the achievement of the goal would make me feel a certain way. And it so rarely did. I love the new emphasis in my life on how I feel rather than a list of goals to achieve.
- LoA has fundamentally shifted my focus from only on arriving at some destination in the future to a much greater and more enjoyable focus on the journey itself.
- I love doing Law of Attraction experiments. It’s so much fun experimenting with what I can manifest.
- I absolutely adore the momentum of an upward spiral—what Abraham would describe as “the better it gets the better it gets.”
- My obsession with Law of Attraction led to my Love Your Life podcast. Which then led to me publishing a book for every ten episodes. Writing and publishing the books in my Law of Attraction series is truly one of my joys.
- Ease has long been a value of mine, but before I rediscovered the Law of Attraction, I still felt there was something eluding me about a truly ease-filled way of living. Going with the flow these days—downstream—has lead to so much more ease in my life.
- Law of Attraction has helped me look for what I want to see, which really is a magical way to move through the day.
- I don’t rely nearly as much on circumstances for how I feel. Which means I feel much less buffeted about emotionally by what goes on in the external world. Now I really understand happiness and how I feel is an inside job.
- I am much more present because of Law of Attraction. I fully believe, as Abraham says, that my only power to create is now. Well, I used to live so much in the future—always planning, planning, planning. But there was a lot of friction in that. A sense of being here and always wanting to be over there. Not anymore. The present is just about as perfect as I allow it to be.
- I’m much nicer to myself since rediscovering Law of Attraction. I’ve embraced that self-love and self-appreciation are truly key to manifesting.
- I am deeply committed to my daily alignment practice. Getting in a good-feeling state each day has been life changing. And it feels good! Alignment, alignment, alignment. And always alignment before action.
- I sleep better since rediscovering the Law of Attraction. I pre-pave my sleep each night, expecting a restful and restorative night’s sleep—and that’s exactly what happens.
- I love the coaching clients I’ve attracted who want to more fully leverage Law of Attraction in their lives. The coaching conversations I’ve had over the past year have been the absolute best of my coaching career. Truly co-creation at its best!
- The emotional scale is one of my favorite things ever. I get such a kick out of moving up the emotional scale. I always feel so empowered when I’m able to reach for better-feeling thoughts and move up the scale.
- I now have a relationship with joy. Prior to my obsession with all things Law of Attraction, I would have said I was a happy person. But I wouldn’t have said I was joyful or that I had much connection to that word. Now I do!
- I love understanding that the contrast of life is not good or bad, but simply helping us clarify our preferences—what we like, don’t like, what we want, don’t want. When I encounter contrast these days, I am truly thankful for the clarity it offers.
- As with all of us, I’m work in progress when it comes to this next one. Since my obsession with Law of Attraction, I am way better at taking responsibility for my own happiness. I am the only one thinking my thoughts and those thoughts are a choice, plain and simple. So I can choose thoughts that make me feel wonderful or I can choose thoughts that make me feel lousy. It’s up to me.
- I absolutely love seeing yellow cars. If you’ve listened to episode #021 of Love Your Life you know the significance. How cool is it to feel like the Universe is giving you a hug, high-five, and wink?
- The old me could hustle and grind, but not these days. Law of Attraction is the reason I’ve embraced ease and flow—and boy do those feel so much better than all the efforting I used to do!
- Law of Attraction has helped me let the Universe figure out how what I want will manifest. I used to be so focused on how, how, how—trying to effort and control every outcome. Now I stay in the what I want and why I want it—and let the Universe figure out the best way to deliver.
- I now have a relationship with my intuition—and I love it! I used to think I didn’t have intuition or at least wasn’t able to hear mine. Not anymore! I love the inner guidance I receive from mine and also love helping my clients access their own powerful intuition.
- Abraham says: “You can’t get it wrong and you never get it done.” Ok, what’s not to love about that way of looking at this life experience? Law of Attraction has helped me lighten up, stress less, have more fun, and enjoy the journey more because I’ve truly embraced I can’t get it wrong and I’ll never get it done.
- One of the things I love about Law of Attraction is the focus on the solution, not the problem. I used to think focusing on and thinking about the problem was necessary to solving the problem. Well, no more! Now I know aligning with the vibration of the solution is the only way to gain access to that solution. The solution is always at a different vibration than the problem.
- I am way less goal focused than I used to be. These days I really care way more about how I feel than manifesting something specific. Sure, there’s a place for goals, but anything we want to accomplish is because we think we’ll feel a certain way when we do. These days I prefer just taking the shortcut to the feeling.
- I love pre-paving, which is definitely something I love about Law of Attraction. Pre-paving is visualizing and feeling an event in advance—practicing in the mind and heart how you want something to go. And we’re pre-paving all the time. The only question is: Are you pre-paving what you want or what you don’t want?
- Every thought is really an affirmation. This wasn’t something I was really aware of prior to rediscovering Law of Attraction. Many of us think of affirmations as these positive statements, which they are. But every thought you think is really an affirmation. It just depends on whether you are affirming something positive or negative.
- Law of Attraction has helped me become aware of how rehashing the past and worrying about the future do not create a point of attraction I want. Period.
- I’ve read so many great books since my obsession with Law of Attraction. I’ve most certainly been exposed to new authors and new thought. You can check out my LoA reading list if you’re interested in what I’ve been reading.
- Law of Attraction has taught me how to reach for better-feeling thoughts. I love the emphasis on feeling good and on learning how to reach for thoughts that bring relief. It’s such an important life skill for creating a life you really love.
- I mind my own business more now. Abraham has helped me get really clear on the fact that I don’t know what’s best for others, I can’t think their thoughts, and I can’t vibrate for anyone else. And minding my own business helps protect my own vibration.
- I’ve always believed the Universe is friendly. And I love that Law of Attraction just reaffirms that.
- I thought I was grateful before, but the Law of Attraction has not only helped me understand the difference between gratitude and appreciation, but has also helped me take my appreciation practice to a whole new level. I love love love the feeling of appreciation! If you’re curious about the difference, listen to Love Your Life #022 Is there a difference between appreciation and gratitude?
- I really value flow and going downstream. I’m not willing to struggle and go upstream anymore—and I credit Law of Attraction with that major shift.
- I have a very different perspective on the “truth” because of Law of Attraction. Abraham says: “Sometimes you justify giving your attention to something because it is true. But, just because it is true is not a good reason, because anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true. A better question is, ‘Do I want to experience it?’” Isn’t that such a powerful shift? It never fails to blow my mind. Moving from is it true? to do I want to experience it?
- I’ve become so much more aware of the tendency in myself and others of asking for what we want and then negating it. In other words, expressing a desire and then in the next breath expressing doubt about being able to manifest what you want. Maybe you say, I really want a new job, but I think it will be hard to find one. I won’t say I never do this anymore, but I’m definitely more aware now when I do.
- Since my obsession with Law of Attraction, I am more selfish. And I think that’s a good thing! I prioritize feeling good and paying attention to my vibration. Check out Love Your Life #025 for five ways you can be more selfish too.
- Since rediscovering Law of Attraction, I have learned some really fun and effective manifestation processes like a Creative Workshop, scripting, and pre-paving. I’ve done Love Your Life episodes on all these, so you can dig into the archives if you’re curious to find out more.
- I love the sheer possibility I feel with Law of Attraction. There’s a classic Abraham saying, “It is as easy to create a castle as a button. It’s just a matter of whether you’re focused on a castle or a button.” I love that because it feels good to think and believe anything is possible.
- “Thoughts are causes and conditions are effects”. That’s a quote from Charles Francis Haanel who was writing about Law of Attraction in the early 1900’s. Your thoughts are creative. And you’re getting what you think about. Which means you can absolutely change your life, change your circumstances, by changing your thoughts. I absolutely love how empowering that is!
- LoA has taught me not to push against things. Instead of pushing and fighting against what I don’t want or don’t like, I much prefer the high vibe of heading in the direction of what I do want and do like.
- I so appreciate there is a buffer of time for our manifestations. While we might think that we want our wishes to materialize faster, I take comfort in knowing I’m not mis-creating because the manifestations are not happening instantly.
- Abraham says the perfect state for manifesting is satisfaction with what is and eagerness for more. Don’t you just love that? So being really happy and appreciative of where you are and being fully in anticipation of what’s to come. I love that combination of appreciation for now and positive expectation about what’s ahead.
- OK, I’m a work in progress on this one, but Law of Attraction has helped me lessen my need for control and just embrace whatever shows up. I’ll be honest, this continues to be an area for growth, but I’m way less a control freak than I used to be!
- One of the things I love most about Law of Attraction is Abraham. Louise Hay calls Abraham “some of the best teachers on the planet today.” Wayne Dyer says they are “the great Masters of the Universe!” Abraham is not my only source for all things Law of Attraction, but I most certainly have a warm spot in my heart for Abraham.
- The Law of Attraction is always at work, whether you know about it or not, whether you believe in it or not. It’s a universal law, like gravity. And it’s not judging what you want or who you are. It’s simply responding to your vibration. Because like attracts like. And I happen to really like how even-handed that is.
- Law of Attraction has helped me take my attention off things I don’t like and don’t want. As Abraham says, “When you say “Yes” to something, you include something you do want in your experience. When you say “No” to something, you include something you don’t want in your experience.”
- One of my favorite LoA concepts is “Never face reality unless your reality is just the way you want it to be.” What a difference that outlook makes! I don’t have my attention on what-is unless what-is is exactly what I want.
- Law of Attraction has helped me to realize and embrace that success in life is not the money or toys or goals, but is truly the amount of joy I experience. I don’t know how it could get much better than that.
- Quite simply, I’m happier and more joyful these days! And that’s all that really needs to be said!
I hope you enjoyed the 50 things I love about Law of Attraction. Even more, I hope one or two items from my list sparked an opening for you. Perhaps you thought, Oh, I’d like more of that in my life too.
If so, ask your intuition how you could deepen that aspect of LoA in your own life.
Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction. Today I’m going to answer questions I’ve received from listeners of this podcast. This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn… Examples of things I’ve manifested and my tip for teaching kids about LoA What to do before you leave a job you don’t […]Continued...
“Tell everyone you know: ‘My happiness depends on me, so you’re off the hook.’ And then demonstrate it. Be happy, no matter what they’re doing. Practice feeling good, no matter what. And before you know it, you will not give anyone else responsibility for the way you feel—and then, you’ll love them all. Because the […]Continued...
Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction. Today we’re going to talk about whether you should set goals and make 3-year plans. If you’re a long-time goal setter and plan maker—like I used to be—you’ll definitely want to listen to this one! This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn… How […]Continued...
“Everything that you or anyone else is living, everything that is being lived by anyone, is in response to the story they are telling. Period! That’s all!” —Abraham I want to talk about telling a better story—in three specific ways. A better story about your past, a better story about your present, and a better […]Continued...
Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction. Today I’m going to share 21 inspiring, thought-provoking Law of Attraction quotes. My hope with this episode, as always, is to help you more fully leverage Law of Attraction in your own life. This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn… Why getting the […]Continued...