Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about eight quotes from Abraham that I can’t stop thinking about.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- Why Abraham says reality is only a brief moment in time you keep repeating
- What happens when you’re fixated on current circumstances
- What many of us are getting wrong about Step 1 of manifesting
- How I mistakenly thought I needed to take a break when what I really needed was something very different
- My relationship with discipline and how it’s drastically changed over the years
- What happens when you push against contrast and try to avoid it altogether
- Why working hard may be working against you—and making it harder for you to manifest what you want
- The thing we’re getting wrong about the decisions we make
- Why you won’t attract a fulfilling job while hating on the job you currently have
“Everything is about thought. Everything is about vibration. Everything is about the way you feel. Practice scenarios that feel good and never mind reality. Reality is only a brief moment in time that you keep repeating.” —Abraham
“When you’re asking for something you don’t have, and asking for something you don’t have, and asking for something you don’t have, you keep holding yourself in the don’t have vibration. So ask it and let source answer it. And then get off it. Let the Universe find the clever ways that it will find to yield it to you.” —Abraham
“Rest seems like a nice contrast to overwhelment, but enthusiasm is always chosen over rest. The only thing that ever makes you tired or bogs you down is resistance.” —Abraham
“The discipline that we would like you to exercise is to make a decision that nothing is more important than that you feel good, and that you are going to find thoughts that feel better. Your cork floating is the only thing that is worthy of discipline.” —Abraham
“When you are exploring contrast, we want you to remind yourself: I am not doing something wrong standing in this contrasting place. I am doing something leading edge. I am doing something more refining. I am doing something more specific. I am not standing in a wrong place. I am standing in a right place.” —Abraham
“People will say, ‘Well, I have to work on my goals,’ or, ‘I have to work on my visualization.’ And we want you to think more about holding the vision because it is pleasurable to hold the vision, not because you’re trying to make the vision work in order to get to some place that you’re not now standing. ‘How much should I work?’ We would say, work in the sense of joyously moving forward.” —Abraham
“Make a decision and then make it right. There just are no wrong decisions. You could go this way, or that way, and either way will eventually get you to where you want to be. But in the moment you start complimenting yourself on the decision you’ve made, in that moment, you come back into vibrational alignment with who-you-really-are.” —Abraham
“It’s ever so much more satisfying to get into a blissful place and attract a blissful person and live blissfully hereafter than to be in a negative place and attract a negative partner and then try to get happy from that negative place.” —Abraham
“There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.