Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about how to stop struggling and get relief when it comes to making decisions—so that you can start making decisions with ease and confidence.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- How what I thought was a superpower was really a super energy-draining approach to decision-making
- Two tools to put in your toolkit so you can make decisions with ease and confidence
- Why no-win decisions make you crazy and feel so heavy
- The real-life decision I made where I gave up my list of pros and cons and choose to look at my options as win-win
- What to do if your refusal to choose has become your choice by default
- A counter-intuitive, magical question that takes the pressure off decision-making and lets the Universe flow a decision to you
“Goodies are “opportunities to experience life in a new way, to learn and grow, to find out who you are and who you would really like to be, and what you would like to do in this life.” —Feel the Fear…And Do It Anyway
“For good-intentioned people making decisions, there’s no such thing as a bad choice. So it doesn’t matter what you choose. Choose something, then deliberately line up with the choice you make. This is the art of alignment and allowing.” —Abraham
“One of the biggest fears that keeps us from moving ahead with our lives is our difficulty in making decisions. As one of my students lamented, ‘Sometimes I feel like the proverbial donkey between two bales of hay—unable to decide which one I want, and, in the meantime, starving to death.’ The irony, of course, is that by not choosing, we are choosing—to starve. We are choosing to deprive ourselves of what makes life a delicious feast.” —Feel the Fear…and Do It Anyway
“Make a decision and line up with it. It’s the lining up with the decision that’s responsible for the wellbeing not necessarily the specifics of the decisions that you lined up with.” —Abraham
“Make a decision and then make the decision right. Line up your Energy with it. In most cases, it doesn’t really matter what you decide. Just decide.” —Abraham
“Make a decision and then make it right. There just are no wrong decisions. You could go this way, or that way, and either way will eventually get you to where you want to be.” —Abraham
Note: Resources above may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
Thanks for listening!
Every ten episodes of the podcast, I publish a book! Check out my Law of Attraction series.
Do you have a question about Law of Attraction? Send an email to: [email protected]