Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about what focusing on the problem has to do with digging a hole.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- The phrase I jotted down in a notebook from an Abraham workshop a year ago that is still resonating
- What’s really happening when your friend calls to complain about her marriage
- The flawed premise at work when you encourage someone to talk about their problems
- What I’ve realized is considered “normal” about so many conversations w’re having since my obsession with all things Law of Attraction
- The two reasons you don’t want to be a sounding board for problems and complaints
- What you should skip next time someone comes to you with a grievance or worry
“There’s no point in digging a great big deep hole and then helping someone out of it. Don’t dig a hole to begin with.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.