Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about why you need to stop trying to think and feel for others. To access this episode, join LYL Premium.
And I’ll warn you right now: This episode is about minding your own business, which you may not like.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- Why wanting things to be a certain way for others is problematic
- What happens when you think you know best and dish out unsolicited advice
- Why Abraham says there’s only one way of helping others
- The problem with telling your depressed friend to cheer up and look on the bright side
- The reason advice giving, even when it’s solicited, has a downside
- Why my clients are a whole lot happier and life gets a whole lot easier when they start minding their own business
“We want you to care so much about your own balancing of energy, so much so that we want you to leave everyone else out of the equation. And that’s one of the reasons that we think it is really a good idea to get your nose out of everyone else’s business. And you put your nose in your business and your only business is your alignment of energy.” —Abraham
The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham
Law of Attraction Reading List
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.