Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about misalignment—and I’m going to share a personal story of my own misalignment and what I did to feel better.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- What happened when I read a negative review and felt all kinds of gunky low vibe emotions
- What Deepak Chopra says keeps you in misery—which might at first leave you scratching your head
- The warning bells that went off right away to let me know I was giving away my creative power
- Why sorting life into columns of good and bad can lead to a gigantic mixed bag of manifestations
- Why I didn’t want to distract myself from this negative review and what I chose to do instead
- The verbatim thoughts I tried in order to find relief
- 8 tips for reaching for better-feeling thoughts, finding relief, and getting back in alignment
“I like knowing that my vibration is the result of my emotions. And that my emotions are the result of my thoughts. And that my thoughts are the result of my focus.” —Abraham
“Vulnerability is not winning or losing; it’s having the courage to show up and be seen when we have no control over the outcome.” —Brene Brown
“Perfect and bulletproof are seductive, but they don’t exist in the human experience.” —Brene Brown
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.