Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about two approaches to lifting your vibration when thinking about what you want to manifest.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- How many of us are not thinking about what we want in a way that makes us feel good
- Why hating on the job you have is not the way to get a fulfilling new job
- The yes or no question that will help you release resistance and raise your vibration
- What to do when reaching for a better-feeling thought isn’t offering any relief
- How distraction could feel misguided but why digging in is the real problem
- What Abraham says about distraction and relaxation versus struggle and effort
- Why you want to include both these ways to shift your focus in your LoA toolkit so you can speed desired manifestations
“You feel resistance because you are focused on the absence of what you are asking for.” —Abraham
“It is not through struggle and effort that resistance is released. But through distraction and relaxation.” —Abraham
“Do anything and everything you can to get that negative thought out of your mind. Distract, distract, distract, distract, distract, distract, distract.” —Abraham
“When you think a thought and it makes you feel uncomfortable, that’s a clue. The discomfort that you are feeling is the clue that you’re constructing something that is not beneficial to you. Just distract yourself from it and it will go away. It has to. Law of Attraction says that nothing stays without your attention. Law of Attraction says nothing comes without your attention. Don’t you love knowing that?” —Abraham
“The key to being a deliberate creator is to find some way to distract yourself from what-is while you focus upon what you prefer.” —Abraham
“Softening resistance really means distraction. It means distraction from whatever has you doing that thing you’re doing that’s causing the resistance to be there.” —Abraham
“Give no attention at all to what you do not want.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.