Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about how you might unintentionally slip into striving action and inadvertently cut yourself off from inspired action. To access this episode, join LYL Premium.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- How my relationship to inspired action has been like peeling an onion
- What often causes us to take two steps forward into inspired action and then a step back into striving and efforting
- Why your belief about the role of action in manifesting matters and what happens when deep down you believe you have to hustle to make things happen
- Two occasions when you want to be especially conscious of choosing the path of inspired action
- What Abraham says will always be counterproductive—and yet many of us are doing it anyway
- A little tough love when it comes to thinking inspired action sounds good in theory but doesn’t apply to you and your real life
- A simple formula that reflects all you need to know about taking action
“Action that is inspired from aligned thought is joyful action. Action that is offered from a place of contradicted thought is hard work that is not satisfying and does not yield good results.” —Abraham