Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about how you might unintentionally slip into striving action and inadvertently cut yourself off from inspired action.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- How my relationship to inspired action has been like peeling an onion
- What often causes us to take two steps forward into inspired action and then a step back into striving and efforting
- Why your belief about the role of action in manifesting matters and what happens when deep down you believe you have to hustle to make things happen
- Two occasions when you want to be especially conscious of choosing the path of inspired action
- What Abraham says will always be counterproductive—and yet many of us are doing it anyway
- A little tough love when it comes to thinking inspired action sounds good in theory but doesn’t apply to you and your real life
- A simple formula that reflects all you need to know about taking action
“Action that is inspired from aligned thought is joyful action. Action that is offered from a place of contradicted thought is hard work that is not satisfying and does not yield good results.” —Abraham
“Find the feeling place, and then find the inspired action. Don’t offer action in order to try to make something happen.” —Abraham
“The rule of thumb is, you never take action where there is negative emotion within you because it will always be counterproductive. Always talk to yourself until you feel better and then follow the inspired action that comes from that open valve.” —Abraham
“It’s not about action…it’s about vibrational alignment.” —Abraham
“I get it now that to try to take action and make something happen before I’ve really gotten myself into a better feeling place is counterproductive.” —Abraham
“Your work is to go forth into this physical environment looking for things that are a vibrational match to joy, connecting to Source Energy, and then following with the inspired action.” —Abraham
“Action that comes from the feeling of inspiration is action that will produce good results, for you are allowing the Laws of the Attraction of the Universe to carry you.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.