Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about why it’s a bad idea to focus on facts and face reality because attention to what-is only creates more of what is. To access this episode, join LYL Premium.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- How to attract something different or something more in your life by getting the Law of Attraction to respond to a different vibration with a different result
- Why a coaching client’s backstory is not helpful and can actually be detrimental
- How retelling the “facts” of my doctor visit was creating an emotional groove of what I didn’t want
- The two reasons you might struggle to stay out of what-is
- How to go from focusing on what-is to giving your attention to what is wanted
- Why most of us are stuck observing and reacting
- Telltale signs you are focused on what-is—and may not even realize it
“Many around you want to point out “reality” to you. They say, ‘Face the facts. Look at what-is.’ And we say to you, if you are able to see only what-is—then by the Law of Attraction, you will create only more of what-is….You must be able to put your thoughts beyond what-is in order to attract something different or something more.” —The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.