Are you giving away your power?
Giving away your personal power diminishes you and erodes your ability to create change in your life.
You might be giving away your power by:
- blaming others
- looking backward instead of forward
- not listening to your intuition
- trying to be someone you’re not
- people pleasing
- letting others decide what’s best for your life
- not setting strong boundaries
- comparing yourself to others
- not working toward your dreams
- taking care of everyone’s needs before your own
- not speaking what’s on your mind
- looking to others to make you happy
Any of those sound familiar?
Owning your personal power means being willing to accept responsibility for your life. All of it.
It’s about knowing your worth and making no apologies for who you are. It’s living your strengths with confidence. It’s being an agent of change in your own story so you can create the life you want.
Here’s your mini mission
Think of one way you diminish yourself by giving away your power. Take a few minutes and consider how giving away your personal power might be getting in the way of creating the life you want.