Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about having a dominant intent for your day—and why that’s so important to being a deliberate creator. To access this episode, join LYL Premium.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- My favorite dominant intent courtesy of Abraham
- What My boss is showing favoritism, and that’s what I’m seeing is an example of
- The very simple premise of how everything comes to you
- Why someone—maybe even you—could be intentionally looking for what they don’t want to see
- Why formerly being what I call a reliable narrator got me a mixed bag of manifestations
- The fastest way to get to a new and improved situation
- Why you want to see your “career” as one of creating a joyful life experience
“Today, no matter where I’m going and no matter what I am doing, it is my dominant intent to see that which I am wanting to see.” —Abraham
Manifest with Ease: Law of Attraction Simplified
31 Days of LoA: The Abundance Series
How to Use the Emotional Scale
31 Days of LoA: Tweak Your Vibration
Law of Attraction Reading List
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.