Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about three ways attempting to control others lowers your point of attraction.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- Why trying to control others is not benign when it comes to Law of Attraction
- What Abraham says attempting to control others attracts more of
- What wanting your mother-in-law to behave differently and complaining to your spouse about her has to do with your point of attraction
- Why it’s important that your Inner Being likes freedom
- The reason it matters that part of your environment is the people in it
- What you want to be concentrating on for the best point of attraction
“Stop asking others to be the change that you need in order to feel better. That is the freedom that you are looking for.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.