Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about why some of us are jumping into action when what we should be doing is waiting.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- My former relationship to efforting and uninspired action
- Why Abraham says we are action oriented to our detriment
- A personal example of honoring the commitment I’ve made to myself to take inspired action
- Why inspiration doesn’t belong on a pedestal and isn’t something for other people, but not you
- 10 distinctions to help you move away from efforting and choose inspired action instead
“You are action oriented to your detriment. And we’re not trying to talk you out of action. We’re just wanting to talk you into alignment first, and then inspired action.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.