Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about the vibration you are offering to which Law of Attraction is responding.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- About an Abraham book I am re-reading that’s expanding my understanding of vibration
- The direct connection between your vibrational output and what shows up in your life
- The very simple question you can ask that will tell you all you need to know about your vibration
- What happens when you split your vibration with ambivalence or say positive-sounding words you don’t feel
- The vibrational opportunity you have when your bank statement doesn’t match up to your desire for more money in your bank account
- Why journaling about all the drama that’s going on in your life could keep you vibrationally locked in place
- Three tips to guide you in tending to your vibration.
“The Law of Attraction simply and accurately reflects back to you in a myriad of ways an accurate response to your vibrational output. In short, whatever is happening to you is a perfect Vibrational Match to the current vibration of your Being—and the emotions that are present within you indicate that vibrational state of Being.” —The Astonishing Power of Emotions: Let Your Feelings Be Your Guide
“The only thing that matters is what you are doing right now in your vibration. And you can tell what you are doing in your vibration right now by the way you feel.” —Abraham
“When you’re vibrating purely, you get only what’s a match to that. It’s your ambivalence: ‘I like that but I don’t like that… I like that but I don’t like that…’ that keeps what you like and what you don’t like coming at you all the time. You don’t have to ‘turn the other cheek’ when you are in vibrational harmony with what you want. Then, only what you want comes.” —Abraham
“Focus on what you want without activating the vibration of the absence of it.” —Abraham
“The Universe doesn’t hear what you are saying. It feels the vibration you are offering.” —Abraham
“You can’t move beyond the existing conditions, you can’t improve beyond what-is, if what-is is all you’ve got going on in your vibration.” —Abraham
“The less you talk about it, the less it will be active in your vibration.” —Abraham
“As you think, you vibrate. And it is your vibrational offering that equals your point of attraction. So what you are thinking and what is coming back to you is always a vibrational match.” —Abraham
“I’ve sustained my vibration long enough that everything in my universe has to join me where I am, or it’s gonna bounce right off of me. I now have creative control of my environment.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.