Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about Steps 4 and 5 of manifesting. To access this episode, join LYL Premium.
Here’s my question: Do you know the five steps of manifesting? Or, like me, have you been focusing on the first three steps and kind of even forgot there are steps 4 and 5?
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- What Steps 3, 4, and 5 of manifesting have in common
- The step of the creative process you’re probably on when you maintain your alignment late Sunday night when there are dirty dishes in the sink and laundry to be folded and your kid is sick
- Why Abraham says it’s problematic when humans use manifestations as conditions to support emotions
- How being upset about contrast means you are missing an opportunity to master Step 5
- Why guilt and blame often come up when you experience contrast
- The questions I’ve been using to build my LoA skills for Steps 4 and 5
“If you are looking for conditions that feel good, to feel good, but then you look at conditions that don’t feel good, so you feel bad, you have no control over the way you feel-other than to attempt, a futile attempt, to control conditions.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.