Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about how to reach for better-feeling thoughts.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- Why reaching for better-feeling thoughts is a skill you probably need to improve
- 10 things I’ve learned about reaching for better-feeling thoughts from working with my coaching clients
- The problem with trying to jump too far up the emotional scale
- Why there’s no universal list of thoughts that will bring you relief
- What Abraham wants you to get hooked on asking
- Why this is thought work and not about taking a walk or a bubble bath
- The reason a statement of rainbows-unicorns-butterflies could make you feel worse, not better
- How to avoid overcomplicating whether a belief serves you
“I like knowing that the amount of time it will take for me to go from where I am to where I want to be is only as long as it takes me to find a better-feeling thought.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.