Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about how your language and the words you use impact your point of attraction.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- The low vibe phrase I often notice when Hans and I are eating out
- How I practiced higher vibe words recently at the library and eye doctor
- The flawed premise that has us pushing against things and how this might show up in your language
- How I weaned myself off saying I can’t and the word that makes my shoulders slump
- Why saying something is taking forever works against what you want to manifest
- The real reason change is hard—it’s probably not what you think
- The two powerful little words that affirm how you show up in the world
- Why I no longer say I am a sensitive person
“Anything you give your attention to becomes bigger. So the harder you push against what you do not want, the more specific or the harder you push against it, the more vibration is activated within you about it and the less likely it is to go away.” —Abraham
“You are a powerful creator and you have the ability to be or do or have anything that you desire. But, you have to begin by creating a vibrational atmosphere or vibrational climate or vibrational nucleus. Make yourself the vibrational starting point.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.