Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about why it’s so important to appreciate the past, present, and future.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- How even those with a robust gratitude practice often overlook the past and the future
- A journaling prompt that will help you look at your past differently
- The amazing manifestations my client experienced when she shifted from regret to appreciation about her past
- The negative emotion too many of us are activating about the future
- Why your future is going to be like how you feel today
- How my client went from steeling herself for disappointment about the future to experiencing positive expectation
- My one word answer for how to appreciate the present more
- Questions you can ask yourself to help you better appreciate your past, present, and future
“My future isn’t about my past. Nothing that has ever happened has anything to do with now unless, in my now, I continue to think and speak about it. Fresh new thoughts today will always give me a fresh new experience.” —Abraham
“Worrying is using your imagination to create something you don’t want.” —Abraham
“Your future is going to be like how you feel today.” —Abraham.
“Whatever you’re thinking about is literally like planning a future event. When you’re worrying, you are planning. When you’re appreciating you are planning…. What are you planning?” —Abraham
“You are actually pre-paving your future experiences constantly…. You are continually projecting your expectations into your future experiences.” —Abraham
“Be grateful for everything you have received in your life (past). Be grateful for everything you are receiving in your life (present). Be grateful for what you want in your life, as though you have received it (future). —The Power, Book 2 of The Secret
“If you’re not grateful for what you’ve received, and what you’re receiving, you’re not giving love, and you don’t have the power to change any of your current circumstances. When you give thanks for what you’ve received and what you’re continuing to receive, it multiplies those things. At the same time, gratitude brings what you want! Be grateful for what you want in your life, as though you have received it, and the law of attraction says you must receive it.” —Rhonda Byrne
“If all you did was look for things to appreciate you would live a joyous, spectacular life.” —Abraham
“Appreciation in advance brings everything you want to you.” —Abraham
“Appreciation is the magic formula you’ve been seeking.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.