Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about regret—and what it does to your vibration and point of attraction.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- How to know if you’re stuck in regret
- What happens when you keep reactivating the vibration of regret
- Why my client’s decision to turn down a job offer three years ago is an issue today
- Why regret might be playing a role in attracting bad relationships that all have a similar theme
- The choice you have between creating something wanted in your present or mis-creating something unwanted from your past
- Three questions you can ask to let go of your story of regret
- My own personal story of a regret I deactivated and got out of my vibration
“There is no value in grief or regret because regret is always talking about the past, and you have no power there. You cannot vibrate in your past. You are doing all of your vibrating in your NOW. So whenever you are feeling regret or grief, you’ve vibrated out of the range of your Inner Being and you feel the emptiness of it.” —Abraham
“Regret is the most not beneficial emotion that you can find. It’s like acknowledging that I was out of alignment and now I am staying out of alignment because I was out of alignment.” —Abraham
“Make the best of where you are and do your best to line up your energy from where you are, because any bit of struggle or any bit of regret only holds your cork under the water and doesn’t allow you to connect with the energy that would allow anything to improve.” —Abraham
“There are no choices that are really a detour that will take you far from where you’re wanting to be—because your Inner Being is always guiding you to the next, and the next, and the next. So don’t be concerned that you may make a fatal choice, because there aren’t any of those. You are always finding your balance.” —Abraham
“There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so—now—knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.