Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about why it’s not a problem when your alignment practice stops working.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- The important distinction between an alignment practice and a morning routine
- Why your alignment practice not working could be a good thing
- The problem that surfaces when you try to be disciplined about your morning routine rather than joyful
- The really strange notion that we shouldn’t make feeling good a priority
- Why alignment isn’t ticking off a list or doing things you “should” do
- What reading Abraham, highlighting book passages, and eating dark chocolate have in common for me
- Why I no longer judge what gets me in alignment
- The gunky feelings my client felt instead of appreciation
- 7 tips you can use to be flexible about and adaptable with your alignment practice
“Anytime you feel good, you’ve found vibrational alignment with who you are.” —Abraham
“Your dominant intent is to be joyful. The doing and the having will come into alignment once you get that one down.” —Abraham
“I am willing to get up every morning for the rest of my life and practice being in alignment.” —Abraham
“The Universe knows all things and is responding to the vibration that you are sending. When you are sending your vibration on purpose, you are orchestrating what the Universe is aligning for you.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.