Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about how to create a vision portfolio that really works. As in helps you attract the things you want.
I created a high vibe, Law of Attraction-inspired vision portfolio that’s become an integral part of my everyday life. I look at it when I’m having my morning coffee and have taken it with me to cafes and even when I travel. I wouldn’t be without my vision portfolio—and it’s helping me manifest a life I really love.
Could a vision portfolio help you manifest more of what YOU want more easily?
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- The difference between a vision board and vision portfolio and the exact supplies and steps to create a truly effective one
- 5 things I do almost daily with my vision portfolio—and how you can do them too
- The crucial difference you need to know between the package of what you want and the essence
- The role intuition plays in creating an effective vision portfolio and what happens after you’ve manifested something
- How to leverage the dual power of a vision portfolio—what you want and how you want to feel—for faster manifestations
““The mistake that we make is that we focus on the package, and, for most of us, the package is rigid. You either become that thing or you don’t. But when you focus on the essence of the dream, you are dealing with something malleable. You are dealing with who you get to be by doing it.” —Laura Berman Fortgang
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.