Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about what demanding too much of yourself has to do with a cheerful attitude. To access this episode, join LYL Premium.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- My definition of burning the candle at both ends
- What being a taskmaster has to do with being tired
- What Abraham means by keeping yourself in balance
- A juicy rule of thumb that so many of my clients initially balk at
- The vibrational consequences of demanding too much of yourself
“Just do your best to keep yourself in balance. One of the first things that causes Energy misalignment, is asking or demanding too much of yourself in terms of time and effort. In other words, you just cannot burn the candle at both ends, so that you are physically tired, and then expect yourself to have a cheerful attitude. So, the rule of thumb has to be: “I’m going to be very, very, very happy, and then do everything I have time to do after that.” —Abraham