Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about why being factual about what-is will not yield the improvement you desire. To access this episode, join LYL Premium.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- What will not happen when you continue to look at lackful what-is
- The manifesting problem with offering two contradictory vibrations
- How too many of us are mistakenly focused on what we do not want
- Why you don’t have to talk about property—but what you do have to stop doing
- What lack and complaining have to do with each other
- A story about shifting away from focusing on the facts
- Two simple yet brilliant questions to put in your LoA toolkit
“Many people protest when we explain to them the power of telling the story of their finances as they want it to be rather than as it is, because they believe that they should be factual about what is happening. But if you continue to look at lackful what-is and speak of what-is, you will not find the improvement that you desire. If you want to effect substantial change in your life experience, you must think thoughts that feel different as you think them.” —Abraham