Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about whether it takes 30 days to change a habit. To access this episode, join LYL Premium.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- Why Abraham says it doesn’t take 30 days to change a habit
- Why holding a thought for just 17 seconds is important
- How many of us immediately think about obstacles when we want to make change
- The only thing that keeps you from allowing the things you desire
- The conscious decision you want to make before you try to change a habit
“It usually takes about 30 days to change a habit. Not because you need 30 days. You could do it in 68 seconds if you could once you did it hold your vibration there, but you have to consciously make that decision.” —Abraham