Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about how you might be unintentionally including what you don’t want in your vibration.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- What happens when we forget the creative power of what we give our attention to
- Why it’s not the words I want this or I don’t want this that matter
- The unintentional consequence to writing in your journal about situations you don’t like
- Why focusing on the problem gets you more of the essence of the problem
- What Abraham says is the only thing that matters right now
- An example of pivoting to what is wanted when you feel undervalued at work
- Two simple questions you can ask to clean up your vibration and improve your point of attraction
“When you give your attention to something that you desire and you say yes to it, you are including it in your vibration. But when you look at something you do not want and you say no to it, you are including it in your vibration. When you give no attention to it, you do not include it, but you cannot exclude anything that you are giving your attention to, because your attention to it includes it in your vibration, every time without exception.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.