Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about what happens when you try to create your reality by controlling others rather than controlling your own vibration. To access this episode, join LYL Premium.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- The misguided conclusion many of us have come to about how to feel good
- Two common ways control shows up
- The vibrational difference between thinking you know what’s best for someone versus trusting they are on their own journey
- The opportunity you have when someone in your life isn’t showing up the way you would prefer
- How Abraham says true freedom comes to you
- Why it’s so important to remember the only thing you can control
“It is easy to understand how you would come to the conclusion that your path to feeling good is through influencing or controlling the behavior of others. But as you attempt to control them (through influence or coercion), you discover that not only can you not contain them—but your attention to them brings more like them into your experience. You simply cannot get to where you want to be by controlling or eliminating the unwanted.” —Abraham