Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about how you might be able to find the silver lining when you are in a season of struggle. To access this episode, join LYL Premium.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- Why it’s sometimes difficult to see the lining when what-is isn’t what you want
- Abraham’s guidance for tapping into an uplifted perspective when you are going through a season of struggle
- What to do if you are blaming or guilting about something in your life right now
- How to get the Universe flowing in the direction of what you want
- Questions you can ask to understand what you are pre-paving
- A perspective I find incredibly liberating about the future
- What abundance and the air you breathe have in common
“There will be a time, not so far from now, that you will look back on this phase of your life and instead of condemning it or beating up on it… Instead of blaming or guilting, you will feel appreciation for it, because you will understand that a renewed desire for life was born out of this time period that will bring you to physical heights that you could not have achieved without the contrast that gave birth to this desire.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.