Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about what a wobble in your beliefs has to do with manifesting.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- Why you want to pay attention when you find yourself questioning a belief you would like to have
- What the boundaries of your beliefs have to do with what you are able to manifest
- One way you could be contradicting your own desire and leaking a lot of energy
- Why doubt doesn’t feel good at all
- Whether I ever question my belief in Law of Attraction
“It is that you do not allow because you do not believe. What you believe regarding anything that you want is extremely important—for you will allow only within the boundaries of your beliefs. And so, in many cases your beliefs must be altered to harmonize with your intentions.” —Abraham
“When you want something that you believe, it feels good. But when you have a desire that you doubt, then that desire does not feel good because the vibrational content of your desire and the vibrational content of your belief does not match. Negative emotion is simply present when you are thinking in opposition to your own desire.” —Abraham
“You create your own reality. Reality is just a figment of your imagination. Law of Attraction will bring you evidence of everything that you believe. A belief is just a steady, chronic transmission of vibration.” —Abraham
“The evidence does not support your belief. The evidence was created by your belief.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.