Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about how your attention creates momentum—but not always in the direction you intend.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- What happens when you try to fix things
- A personal example of carving out more not-working paths
- One of the best pieces of advice you could ever receive
- What happens when you focus on something that bothers you
- Why Abraham says you don’t create what you want
- A question you don’t want to gloss past or over that could change everything
“Give your attention to the things that are working, and the things that aren’t working will begin working. When you try to fix the things that aren’t working, you just carve out more not-working paths. It’s just momentum.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.