Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about the journey and the destination and how my view of these concepts has radically changed because of Law of Attraction
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- The strained relationship the pre-LoA version of me had with the journey and my misunderstanding about the point of having goals
- Real-life examples of sacrificing the journey when there is an over-focus on the destination
- Why you should want what you want, but how you might be pre-paving against yourself
- Why I used to rush through and past the delicious unfolding of what I wanted—and how you might be doing this too
- The breakthrough a client had about goal setting
- Abraham’s reminder about relaxation and fun and happy endings
“You cannot have a happy ending to an unhappy journey.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.