Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about your current reality and the all-important distinction between leading what-is versus following what-is.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- The distinction I heard from Abraham that I encourage you to put in your LoA toolkit
- Why offering your vibration in response to what you are observing could get in the way of manifesting what you want
- The reason many of us are getting a mixed bag of manifestations
- How the focus of your attention and therefore your thoughts is saying yes, yes, yes—even when that’s not what you intend
- The consequence of only being able to see the facts of what is in your life today
- How you could be pre-paving the very things you don’t want
- Five tips for where to place your focus if you want something new to show up in your life experience
“Never mind what-is. Imagine it the way you want it to be so that your vibration is a match to your desire. When your vibration is a match to your desire, all things in your experience will gravitate to meet that match every time.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.