Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about thinking on purpose instead of messing up your point of attraction by refeeling negative emotion.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- What happens when you are rethinking the argument, the bad breakup, the job loss, the health diagnosis
- How hurtful memories and depressing regrets have become a hobby for some
- Why it’s critical to pay attention to the feedback your emotions are giving you
- What some of my clients have said about why therapy isn’t working for them
- What happens when you feel strong emotion about something in your past—and what it’s doing to your point of attraction
- The rule I have for myself as the boss of my mind
- The question to always ask yourself whenever you experience negative emotion
“Do not waste one moment in regret, for to think feelingly of the mistakes of the past is to re-infect yourself.” —Neville Goddard
“An activated thought means a thought that when I think it, I have a feeling response. If you’re not having a feeling response to something, a feeling that feels good or a feeling that feels bad—the thought is not that powerful, and it is probably not a big player in your vibrational mix.” —Abraham
“Things are coming into your experience in response to your vibration. Your vibration is offered because of the thoughts you are thinking, and you can tell by the way you feel what kinds of thoughts you are thinking. Find good-feeling thoughts and good-feeling manifestations must follow.” —Abraham
“Rather than trying to monitor your thoughts, we encourage that you simply pay attention to how you are feeling. For if you should choose a thought that is not in harmony with the way that broader, older, wiser, loving Inner Being part of you sees it, you will feel the discord; and then you can easily redirect your thought to something that feels better and, therefore, serves you better.” —The Law of Attraction, The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.