Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about whether your identity is getting in the way of manifesting what you want—and what to do if it is.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- Four prompts you can use to understand the identity you’ve created for yourself
- What happens when how you think about yourself doesn’t support what you want to manifest
- Why changing your identity is deep work, but doesn’t have to be hard
- The power of “I am…” that we often negate with doubt
- Why focusing on present limitations keeps you stuck and prevents a change in you outer reality
- The pitfall of trying to change your behavior and habits and why you will always default back to who you think you are
- The reality I had created for myself that wasn’t serving me
- What happened when I claimed a new identity, including how the Universe co-created with me in a totally downstream, magical way
“You rise to a higher level of consciousness by taking your attention away from your present limitations and placing it upon that which you desire to be.” —Neville Goddard
“Stop trying to change the world since it is only the mirror. Man’s attempt to change the world by force is as fruitless as breaking a mirror in the hope of changing his face. Leave the mirror and change your face. Leave the world alone and change your conceptions of yourself.” —Neville Goddard
“It is not what you want that you attract, you attract what you believe to be true.” —Neville Goddard
“You are already that which you want to be, and your refusal to believe this is the only reason you do not see it.” —Neville Goddard
“A change of feeling is a change of destiny.” —Neville Goddard
“A change of circumstance happens as a result of a change in your state of consciousness.” —Neville Goddard
“If you will assume your desire and live there as though it were true, no power on earth can stop it from becoming a fact.” —Neville Goddard
“Change your conception of yourself and you will automatically change the world in which you live.”
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.