Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about why Abraham wants you to be pickier about what you think.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- The opportunity you are missing if you’re picky about what you wear but not what you think
- Why a stray negative thought popping into your head is not the real problem
- What I say to myself when a thought comes to my mind that makes me feel lousy
- How thinking of your mind like a neighborhood can help you elevate your thinking
- The unwanted consequence of indulging in thoughts that cause negative emotion
- How old identities and old patterns of thought might be working against you
- Five steps you can use to be pickier about your thinking
“You’re picky about the car you drive. You’re picky about what you wear. You’re picky about what you put in your mouth. We want you to be pickier about what you think.” —Abraham
“What you are living is the evidence of what you are thinking and feeling every single time.” —Abraham
“You are the creator of your own reality because you are the chooser of the thought right now.” —Abraham
“If you want to effect substantial change in your life experience, you have to offer substantially different vibrations, which means you must think thoughts that feel different as you think them.” —Money, and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Wealth, Health, and Happiness
“As we think, we begin to feel. As we feel, we vibrate. As we vibrate, we start to attract.” —Abraham
“Not only does the thought you are choosing right now attract the next thought and the next…and so on—it also provides the basis of your alignment with your Inner Being.” —Abraham
“You have the ability to quickly change your patterns of thought, and eventually your life experience.” —Abraham
“Think about how you want to feel, rather than thinking about the conditions that you think you need in order to feel that way.” —Abraham
“I am willing to begin where I am right now to clean the rooms of my mental house. I know it does not matter where I start, so I now begin with the smallest and easiest rooms, and in that way I will see results quickly.” —Louise Hay from Trust Life
“You have to practice hopeful thoughts, expectant thoughts, thoughts of appreciation, thoughts of happiness.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.