Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about making decisions when you’re unhappy about some circumstance or situation in your life.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- Why it’s not a good idea to quit your job or leave a relationship when you’re feeling negative emotion
- Why you can’t create an amazing, wonderful, satisfying situation from a bad-feeling place
- What the expression Wherever you go, there you are has to do with Law of Attraction
- What Abraham says about leaving a place because you don’t like it
- The big difference between I’m going to leave this situation because I can’t stand it anymore versus This new place is calling to me
- What happened when a client decided to fall in love with the job she hated
- 10 questions you can use to create more ease around making a big decision
“Wherever you go, there you are.” —Unknown
“If you leave a place because you don’t like it, the next place won’t be any better.” —Abraham
“The reason you want every single thing that you want, is because you think you will feel really good when you get there. But, if you don’t feel really good on your way to there, you can’t get there. You have to be satisfied with what-is while you’re reaching for more.” —Abraham
“What you are living is the evidence of what you are thinking and feeling, every single time.” —Abraham
“Create the feeling first, then the having will come!” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.