Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about 50 things I love about Law of Attraction.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- How LoA has shifted my focus from the destination to the journey
- The magical way the Law of Attraction helps me move throughout my day
- Why I’m nicer to myself these days and more selfish too
- How LoA helps me sleep better and the Abraham quote that has helped me lighten up and stress less
- Why I’m not really into goal setting these days and way less a control freak
- How Law of Attraction helps me mind my own business and not push against things
“The better it gets the better it gets.” —Abraham
“You can’t get it wrong and you never get it done.” —Abraham
“Sometimes you justify giving your attention to something because it is true. But, just because it is true is not a good reason, because anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true. A better question is, ‘Do I want to experience it?’” —Abraham
“It is as easy to create a castle as a button. It’s just a matter of whether you’re focused on a castle or a button.” —Abraham
“Thoughts are causes and conditions are effects”. —Charles Francis Haanel
“When you say “Yes” to something, you include something you do want in your experience. When you say “No” to something, you include something you don’t want in your experience.” —Abraham
“Never face reality unless your reality is just the way you want it to be.” —Abraham
“Things are always working out for me.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.