Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about whether you’re focused on the problem or the solution. To access this episode, join LYL Premium.
Here’s my question to you: Do you act as if talking about the problem is necessary to solving the problem? I want to change that—because you can’t stay in the problem and solve the problem.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- What happens when we get stuck by labeling something a problem and then sitting with it, studying it, and speaking about it
- Why Abraham says “You can’t be in the middle of a life problem without at the same time being in the middle of a life solution.”
- Three tips you can use to focus on the solution, not the problem
- What making peace with your problem has to do with solving it
- Why thinking about your problem a lot—worrying, ruminating, analyzing, overthinking—is not really “working” on your problem
- How to use your emotions if you are unsure whether you’re focused on the problem or the solution
- The big difference between noticing something that you want to be different in your life versus making that something a problem
- Why getting in the same frequency as the solution is the only way to solve problems
“The only way to solve a problem is to look toward the solution. And, when you are looking in the direction of the solution, you always feel an improvement in your emotions.” —Abraham