Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about whether you’re focused on the problem or the solution. To access this episode, join LYL Premium.
Here’s my question to you: Do you act as if talking about the problem is necessary to solving the problem? I want to change that—because you can’t stay in the problem and solve the problem.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- What happens when we get stuck by labeling something a problem and then sitting with it, studying it, and speaking about it
- Why Abraham says “You can’t be in the middle of a life problem without at the same time being in the middle of a life solution.”
- Three tips you can use to focus on the solution, not the problem
- What making peace with your problem has to do with solving it
- Why thinking about your problem a lot—worrying, ruminating, analyzing, overthinking—is not really “working” on your problem
- How to use your emotions if you are unsure whether you’re focused on the problem or the solution
- The big difference between noticing something that you want to be different in your life versus making that something a problem
- Why getting in the same frequency as the solution is the only way to solve problems
“The only way to solve a problem is to look toward the solution. And, when you are looking in the direction of the solution, you always feel an improvement in your emotions.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.