Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about embracing what you want—and being absolutely OK with not knowing how you’ll get it.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- Your three options when you want something—any goal or shiny penny—but don’t know how to get it
- Why prematurely focusing on how is a really flawed and faulty approach to getting what you want
- How you might be extinguishing desire with doubt and talking yourself out of what you really want
- The pitfalls of getting specific too quickly and narrowly focusing on the how of what you want
- My exhausting stint as a Martian and the joylessness of forced action
- The less manual, more magical way of getting what you want—even when you don’t know the exact steps from A to Z
“Don’t talk yourself out of wanting something just because you haven’t figured out how to get it.” —Abraham
“The trick is (it is not a trick, but a skill) the skill is, to have desires that you do not trample with doubt. When you believe you can accomplish your desire you feel wonderful. But a desire that you doubt does not feel good. And then, you sometimes say, ‘Well, I will just release my desire.’ But you cannot, because once life has caused you to identify a desire, momentum happens. And then, the path of least resistance is to line up with the desire.” —Abraham
“You think that the goal is to be over there, and we say the goal is the journey over there; the goal is the fun you have along the way on your way to over there.” —Abraham
“Create in your mind a vision of what you want and never take your eyes from it, and the entire Universe will cooperate with it.” —Abraham
“Vague and nonspecific is excellent and far better than specific and resistant. Non-resistance is what you are rooting for. So tune yourself and then get specific.” —Abraham
“If you’re not excited about it, it’s not the right path.” —Abraham
“When you’re thinking about when it will come and how it will come, often the reason so many people have trouble with that is because when they try to get specific with things they don’t understand, they offer more contradictory vibration than complimentary vibration.” —Abraham
“Let go of goal orientation and focus on joy orientation.” —Abraham
“The entire Universe is conspiring to give you everything that you want.” —Abraham
“The fun in life is identifying the desire and molding yourself in harmony with it and then watching the Universe winking at you all along the way. And it isn’t the outcome that you want anyway; it’s all the winking along the way.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.