Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about whether you could be thinking too much about what you want to manifest. To access this episode, join LYL Premium.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- Whether thinking too much or too little about your desire is an issue when it comes to manifesting
- What many of us do immediately after launching a rocket of desire
- What fixating on what you want can be a sign of
- Why you don’t get LoA bonus points for how many hours a day you spend thinking about your desire
- How to easily have clarity about whether you are thinking too little or too much about what you want
“’Could I think too little about my desire, for it to manifest?’ Actually, no, because as the contrast launches the desire, and then you do not offer any opposing thought, then you’re letting it in, and it will manifest. Many of our physical friends really believe that they must find a desire and then hold tenaciously to it. And we say, you do not need to do that. Let the variety of your life keep balance in your life. You just concentrate more on holding yourself in the good-feeling place where you’re letting it in.” —Abraham