Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about making the decision to be happy so you can attract what you want. To access this episode, join LYL Premium.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- A powerful counter to Someday Syndrome when it comes to happiness
- Some seemingly simplistic advice that is utterly true and incredibly useful
- What skipping has to do with my old belief that I need to be productive all the time
- The gift LoA has given me when it comes to being easy
- Why there’s only one way to dig into the past if you want to be happy today
- The choice you have in every moment that gives you absolute and utter control
“I’m going to be happy. I’m going to skip. I’m going to be glad. I’m going to smile a lot. I’m going to be easy. I’m going to count my blessings. I’m going to look for reasons to feel good. I’m going to dig up positive things from the past. I’m going to look for positive things where I stand. I’m going to look for positive things in the future. It is my natural state to be a happy person. It’s natural for me to love and to laugh. This is what is most natural for me. I am a happy person!” —Abraham