Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about why I don’t make resolutions in the traditional sense—and the LoA principle that guides me instead. To access this episode, join LYL Premium.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- The vibrational cost of making and keeping a resolution that involves efforting and uninspired action
- Why wanting to be the best version of yourself is a desire, just like any other desire you might have
- The big red flag when it comes to resolutions
- Why I say resolutions are neutral—make them or don’t
- Why you can’t be a deliberate creator when you second guess yourself
- The kind of journey you will have when you follow your bliss
“Nobody else knows your reason for being. You do. Your bliss guides you to it. When you follow your bliss, when you follow your path to joy, your conversation is of joy, your feelings are of joy — you’re right on the path of that which you intended when you came forth into this physical body.” —Abraham