Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about how your relationship to and with circumstances tells you a great deal about your LoA practice.
To access this episode, join LYL Premium.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- Why I love discovering a really great quote
- The excuse I’ve been using to be out of alignment
- What the greater part of our happiness depends on
- Why taking responsibility for what you make circumstances mean is key
- What can seem magical, but is really just LoA at work
- A super empowering little statement you don’t want to miss
“I am still determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.” —Martha Washington
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.