Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about what needing a reason to be happy has to do with your happiness. To access this episode, join LYL Premium.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- A glimpse into my pre-LoA happiness and unhappiness lists
- The life changing concept about making up a reason to be happy
- What you are doing when you don’t allow yourself to be happy
- Where Wayne Dyer says most of us are searching for happiness
- Why there’s no need to postpone happiness until you reach a certain number on the scale or size
- What going at a pace that makes you feel good has to do with an all-important decision you can make
- Why you want to be in the vibrational presence of what you want
“We are really advocates of just getting as happy as you can be—which takes care of everything. Even if you don’t have reason to be happy—make it up. Fantasize it. Make a decision that you’re going to be happy one way or another—no matter what. “No matter what, I’m going to be happy! If I have to ignore everybody; if I have to never watch television again; if I have to never pick up a newspaper again, I’m going to be happy. If I never have to see that person’s face again, I’m going to be happy. If I have to see that person’s face, I’m going to find something to see in that person’s face that makes me happy. I’m going to be happy. I’m going to be happy. I’m going to be happy.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.