Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about what perception, vibration, and treasures have to do with each other—and with your LoA practice.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- The Abraham quote that rang all the bells for me
- The reason taking responsibility is so empowering for your LoA practice
- Why people with different opinions have nothing to do with your vibration
- What’s going on when your friend’s encouragement to be more positive is annoying rather than uplifting
- What your vibration and radio dial have in common
- How to put yourself on the path of abundance
“You are the owner of all that you perceive. But you can’t perceive apart from your vibration. Feel your way, little-by-little, into a greater sense of abundance, by looking for the treasures that the Universe is offering you on a day-to-day basis.” —Abraham
“You’re like a receiving mechanism that when you set your tuner to the station, you’re going to hear what’s playing.” —Abraham
“The Universe is conspiring to give you everything that you want.” —Abraham
“I’m on an eternal treasure hunt of treasures because the Universe knows what I seek and knows where those treasures are and is pointing me on the path of least resistance to the adventure and the fun and the thrill that I have defined as my desire.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.