Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about nine beliefs that are foundational to my practice of Law of Attraction.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- The reason you want the promotion and the relationship
- What I believed before my obsession with all things Law of Attraction about circumstances
- What many of us have been conditioned to believe about change
- A belief to shift away from feeling like life is happening to you
- Why I love connecting the dots and why it’s a critical LoA skill
- What I don’t do when I have a random, stray negative thought pop into my head
- What Abraham says is the most valuable skill you could develop
- Why you can’t change your results unless you do this first
“Reach for the best feeling thought you have access to.” —Abraham
“The most valuable skill or talent that you could ever develop is that of directing your thoughts toward what you want.” —Abraham
“A practiced thought is a practiced vibration that equals a point of attraction.” —Abraham
“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” —Abraham
“What you are living is the evidence of what you are thinking and feeling, every single time.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.