Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about three things Law of Attraction and coaching have in common.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- Why trying to talk someone else into feeling better often doesn’t work
- The reason you don’t know what’s best for others
- Who coaching says is the expert on your life
- Why most of us have belief work to do when something we want is slow to manifest
- What change and contrast have in common and why I wish I’d known about the concept of contrast earlier in my coaching career
- Why I’m a big believer in the power of a good question
- Three questions you can percolate on to put yourself in touch with your inner knowing
“It is through your exposure to life experiences that your expansion is born. And once expansion is born within you, you only feel good when moving in the direction of your expansion. That’s why holding yourself in opposition to your own expansion feels so bad.” —Abraham
“The basis of your life is freedom, the purpose of your life is joy.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.