Welcome to Love Your Life + Law of Attraction.
Today we’re going to talk about visualization and why visualizing is not so much about the future as the way you feel now.
Here’s my question to you: Do you ever feel frustration or doubt when you’re visualizing? Do you ever wonder if you’re doing this visualization thing right?
Those are not uncommon experiences. Stay tuned to find out more.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to learn…
- The very compelling reason to have visualization in your LoA toolkit
- Why visualizing is more beneficial than facing so-called reality
- How many of us are misunderstanding the point and payoff of visualizing
- The problem with visualizing off in the future and why it gets in the way of manifesting
- How to know when you would be better of not visualizing at all
- What Abraham says visualization has to do with correcting a deficiency in your life
- Whether you should be specific or general when you visualize
- What I recommend if you’re someone who thinks she’s not very good at visualizing
“It’s not creating what’s coming that you’re working on, it’s adjusting the vibration of where you’re at that you’re working on. Can you hear the distinction? People are visualizing, but that’s off in the future, it feels like later. It’s got to feel like NOW.” —Abraham
Resources may be affiliate links, meaning I get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.